Passport & Travel Documents

Some key information to know before traveling: A valid passport is required when traveling internationally. Additionally we require a release form to be filled beforehand of departure. Also a visa is not required for a U.S. citizen to travel to Jamaica.

Passport Information

We work hard to keep the information on this page up-to-date, but requirements vary per country and can change at any time for reasons beyond our control. It is the responsibility of the traveler to verify appropriate documentation. Jamaica requires that your passport be valid for 6 months prior and after your dates of travel. If you are traveling on one of our programs, please ensure your passport meets these expiration requirements.

It may take up to six weeks to get your passport. Two appropriate photos and a birth certificate are required for you to obtain a passport. As well a parent must show their own ID in the form of a license or passport. For non U.S. citizens, make sure to check with your government passport issuer for specific details and requirements.

Passport Travel Documents - Campers At Cardiff Hall Beach - Animal Camp Jamaica

Required travel documents

We require a release form to be filled out beforehand of departure, and submitted no later than April 1st. One of the forms is a notarized letter for travel that must be filled out by the parents. This form will be emailed to you upon camper registration. This document gives written permission for parents to let their child travel with us out of the country.